Capturing more than just a smile...a memory!

Capturing more than just a smile...a memory!
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My job is never done...

I spent a good part of the day buried up to my neck in a mountain of laundry. I am beginning to think that my boys must change clothes atleast 3 times a day..ugh. After the fifth load of laundry I decided it was time to move on to something else (I get bored easily..lol). I managed to clean both bathrooms, vacuum, sweep, & dust. That sounds like alot and you would think that after all of that my house would be sparkling clean...NOT even close :( I still have tons of stuff to do and somehow I have to cook dinner, supervise homework, do baths & showers, read bedtime stories, & get book bags ready for tomorrow. All in a day's work. It's true, a mother's job is never done. Thankfully I happen to love the munchkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment