Capturing more than just a smile...a memory!

Capturing more than just a smile...a memory!
Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 29, 2010

Another year older!

As I sit here on the eve of another birthday I am once again reminded that I am not getting any younger, in fact I am getting older...much older. I am blessed that god has allowed me another year on this earth to spend with my friends and family. I find myself wanting to do something "wild" & "reckless" this year, as if that will bring back my youth...lol. My boys have been great, they made me a cake and have just made me feel special all day, according to them this whole weekend is going to be my birthday celebration, that is fine by me ;). Thank you god for my wonderful children, family, & friends. I am one blessed 30 something year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment