Capturing more than just a smile...a memory!

Capturing more than just a smile...a memory!
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Must be doing something right...

I know that everyone has been watching the news and is feeling alot of sadness for the people in Haiti. A couple of days ago I decided to do my part and donate $10 dollars to the victims in Haiti. This morning as I was getting the boys ready for school Kody came to me and said "Mommy, can i help you do something so you can give me a dollar?" I looked down at this cute little face looking up to me and asked "Kody, what do you want a dollar for?" He said "mommy there are lots of people who are hurt in Haiti and I want to give them a dollar to help". I stood there with tears welling up in my eyes and told him that he was such a thoughtful little boy and that I would give him a dollar so he could help. To make the morning even better Luke also wanted to earn a dollar so he could help. I can't help but think that maybe through all of the mistakes I have made in parenting my children that maybe, just maybe I might be doing something right.

No comments:

Post a Comment