Capturing more than just a smile...a memory!

Capturing more than just a smile...a memory!
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Broken...

Yesterday I got a phone call that every parent dreads...my child was hurt while spending the night at a friends house. I rush to pick him up and notice right away that something was definitely wrong with his wrist. I got him home and gave him 2 extra strength tylenol and placed an icebag on his swollen wrist. I located the phone book and called his doctor, who told us to come right in. When all was said and done we spent a total of 5 hours in TWO separate offices and what we learned was that he had a fracture of the distal radius. He is in a cast for 6wks. We made it 13 years without any broken bones and I pray that after this we make it even further.


No comments:

Post a Comment